Trigger meeting in Amsterdam. (lhcb-trig)
Time: 1:26:42 PM
Remote Name: 22.214.171.124
Our next trigger meeting will be during the LHCb week in Amsterdam:
September 14, 14-18h, room: Z 011
Please let me know what you would like to present/discuss during this
trigger meeting. I add a list of items which I think should be addressed:
- Milestone discussion for all subsystems.
So far the referees only got the milestone on the implementation choice
decision. Now we have to give them a more detailed list on October 19.
- L0 latency: do we make a more detailed split of the allocated time,
rather than the 4000 ns decided sofar?
- What do we need to know for the TDRs per subsystem? During the last
LHCb week Clermont-Ferrand presented a list of questions
from the L0-decision box point of view. We should try to address
them, and make a list for all subsystems.
- L0-decision box algorithm studies.
- Trigger efficiency determination. Do we need to determine them, and
how could we achieve this.
- L0+L1 algorithm studies, implementation consequences.
- software status of implementations <-> SICB&GAUDI, any GAUDI
- What to report to the referees apart from the milestones?
Regards, Hans Dijkstra.
P.S. I'll be on holiday till August 24.